I just tried to text with the tv remote control.
Apparently my brain is done for the day and went home without telling me.
Covert Communiqués: chubbyfashion: within-my-wish: Hoechlin Homo: legendofserket:...
- drake hit on nicki minaj and claimed he fell in love with her when they first met and invited her to get food with him and later on in the day he showed up at her door with food she took it and slammed the door in his face
- nicki minaj called out steven tyler for making a racist comment and wouldn’t let it go until he publicly apologized to her
- nicki minaj makes sure that when her younger relatives listen to her music that they listen to the clean version
- when eminem used a homophobic slur in her song she was incredibly uncomfortable about it and spoke to several people in her music team about what she should do about it
- she literally tried to give her fans instructions on how to make brownies on twitter
- I REALLY LOVE NICKI MINAJ
can i also just
- she called out perez hilton, who put on his blog “that she told rihanna to sit her ass down” and she responded with “I AM SICK OF THE SHIT YOU PUT UP! DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE SHIT YOU POST?”
- when nicki minaj performed her first show the stage wasn’t lightning properly and after the show she yelled at her team and the first thing that came out was “MY FANS STAYED OUT FROM 7 PM TO 1 AM TO SEE ME, THEY DON’T DESERVE THIS”
- one time after a show the crowd was so loud after a performance she went back out and performed in her robe
- she put bacon in the microwave
- even though lil wayne told her not to she bought him a brand new motorcycle with his name engraved on it
- after the American idol q&a she stayed afterwards to talk to her fans and even pushed her security guard out of the way so she can get closer
- when asked if she could donate to a can food drive she said no she couldn’t because she didn’t have any cans, but she felt so bad she donated $15,000
- this face:
- She called out sexism in the music industry while putting on her eyeliner perfectly.
- Her song “I’m the best”
- She speaks her mind and doesn’t back down.
- She is adamant about the fact that femininity doesn’t have only one definition and that femininity is powerful.
You can like or dislike her music as you see fit, but she’s an awesome person who owns her self image, and that is cool as hell.
Nicki is a queen, I love both her and her music
I’m ok with people not enjoying her music, but if you talk shit about her as a person then I’ll punch you
I have a massive amount of respect for her (especially after reading ALL of these when I knew of only a few), I’m not a fan of her music, but I think she’s a really wonderful human.
I like researching my illness & people who also suffer it.
And I don’t know how I haven’t noticed this before, but most of the (documented) sufferers of Bipolar are male.
I will have to delve in to this deeper, there must be a study on it somewhere.
Perhaps it has something to do with the faulty connection and testosterone levels in the brain?
I MUST PONDER THIS FURTHER!